Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Prosiding Seminar Nasional Rekarta 2020 which is reviewed in a peer review and published by the Pusat Penelitian dan Pengembangan Rekarta Mataram which is published once a year (July). The following are the standards of ethical behavior used in this proceeding in the publication of articles in line with the publication ethics for Prosiding Seminar Nasional Rekarta 2020 Editors. This publication ethics is expected to be obeyed by all parties involved in the publication, namely writers, journal managers (editors), reviewers, and publishers. This statement is based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
Publication and Authorship
- All submitted papers are subject to a strict peer-review process by at least one reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
- Review processes are blind peer review.
- The factors taken into account in the review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability, and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
- If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.